The long delayed NTR-Sukumar film has finally been flagged off in London yesterday. A working still showing NTR in a never seen before stylish look has been released and it is creating a major storm among his jubilant fans. Sporting a neatly styled hair and beard, NTR’s new look is being discussed as his most stylish look till date.
Excited fans are seen discussing that NTR’s unbelievable transformation has even beaten the macho 6-pack look that he sported in Puri Jagannadh’s Temper. On the other hand, Sukumar too has lived upto his reputation of presenting his heroes in totally fresh demeanors.
Tentatively titled Maa Nannaku Prematho, the film’s shoot will continue in London until late September. BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl