Sachin Khedekar, who played the main villain in Janatha Garage is become quite popular these days. Latest update reveals that Sachin will play a key role in Sampath Nandi’s upcoming project with Gopi Chand.
The news is that Sampath was quite impressed with the way Sachin performed in JG and directly roped him for his project. Sachin is a renowned actor in Hindi and has some done many award-winning roles.
Pre-production of the film is going on in full swing and latest update reveals that the film will go on floors on the 22nd of September in Bangkok.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a tentative release date
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families