Megastar Chiranjeevi took to Twitter this morning and revealed why April 8 is a special day for him. After tweeting a precious 5 decade old Anjaneya Swamy picture and revealing its backstory, Chiru went on to say that April 8 is als special for him since it’s his nephew Allu Arjun’s birthday.
Chiru posted a picture of a kid Allu Arjun shakin a leg, with Chiru watching him adorably. “He had that grace in his dance from that young age. I admire Bunny’s hard work and passion. Happy Birthday Bunny..Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa,” Chiru tweeted. Well, did Chiru just reveal how Bunny’s dialogue delivery style in AA20 is going to be?
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention