The makers of the most-anticipated Kollywood movie Thalapathy 67, starring Vijay in the lead, revealed the cast details and today, they came up with a big update.
The makers announced that the star actress Trisha Krishnan is the lead actress in this biggie. They have released a special promo to announce the same. The movie is going to be so special as the pair will be seen together on screen after 14 years.
Sanjay Dutt, Gowtham Vasudev Menon, Priya Anand, Mysskin, Arjun Sarja, Mathew Thomas, Mansoor Ali Khan, and Sandy are roped in to play significant roles in this flick, which is being mounted on a massive scale by Seven Screen Studio. The film, which is in its shooting phase, will have the tunes composed by Anirudh Ravichander.
Vantom.. Neenga keta update idho 😉
After 14 years, Get ready to meet the sensational on-screen pair once again ❤️#Thalapathy @actorvijay sir – @trishtrashers mam#Thalapathy67Cast #Thalapathy67 @Dir_Lokesh @Jagadishbliss pic.twitter.com/7kvd7570ti
— Seven Screen Studio (@7screenstudio) February 1, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food