Director Maruthi is on cloud nine these days. His latest film, Mahanubhavudu, has been declared a huge hit. Maruthi interacted with the media yesterday and opened up about his next movie. The film stars Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emmanuel as the main leads.
Maruthi said he wrote the script keeping only Chay in mind. “ANR and Nagarjuna excelled in romantic dramas. Even Chay is a perfect fit for love stories. Only Chay can do justice to this story,” Maruthi said. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in November.
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s look from Sye Raa unveiled