Director Maruthi is on cloud nine these days. His latest film, Mahanubhavudu, has been declared a huge hit. Maruthi interacted with the media yesterday and opened up about his next movie. The film stars Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emmanuel as the main leads.
Maruthi said he wrote the script keeping only Chay in mind. “ANR and Nagarjuna excelled in romantic dramas. Even Chay is a perfect fit for love stories. Only Chay can do justice to this story,” Maruthi said. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in November.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film