Star director Trivikram was the chief guest at the pre-release event of his Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s actor Sushanth’s soon-to-release thriller, Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu. Speaking at the event, Trivikram saluted Telugu people’s immense passion for cinema.
“Telugus are the only race in the entire world who are going to theaters and watching movies in these times. This inspires us filmmakers to make good content for them. I’m sure Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu is one such good film. I wish the film’s producers earn a lot of money and pay a lot of tax to the government,” Trivikram quipped.
Talking about Sushanth, Trivikram said Sushanth had reinvented himself as an actor with Chi La So and that he had cast Sushanth in ALVP after watching him in the movie. The star director wished the film’s heroine Meenakshi Chaudhary a successful career in Tollywood, and said he will be waiting for her dates to cast her in his movies. Finally Trivikram concluded wishing the film’s director and producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?