Star director Trivikram was the chief guest at the pre-release event of his Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s actor Sushanth’s soon-to-release thriller, Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu. Speaking at the event, Trivikram saluted Telugu people’s immense passion for cinema.
“Telugus are the only race in the entire world who are going to theaters and watching movies in these times. This inspires us filmmakers to make good content for them. I’m sure Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu is one such good film. I wish the film’s producers earn a lot of money and pay a lot of tax to the government,” Trivikram quipped.
Talking about Sushanth, Trivikram said Sushanth had reinvented himself as an actor with Chi La So and that he had cast Sushanth in ALVP after watching him in the movie. The star director wished the film’s heroine Meenakshi Chaudhary a successful career in Tollywood, and said he will be waiting for her dates to cast her in his movies. Finally Trivikram concluded wishing the film’s director and producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?