Back in January 2022, ace producer Dil Raju and director Harish Shankar announced that they teamed up to produce a web series called ATM. Billed to be a heist thriller, the series will premiere on ZEE5.
The latest news is that the pooja ceremony of ATM took place this morning in Hyderabad. VJ Sunny and Divi Vadthya are playing lead roles in this series, which also has Subbaraju in a crucial role.
Directed by Chandra Mohan, the regular shoot of the series will commence on April 27, 2022. Prashanth R Vihari, the man behind many hit films, is roped in to compose ATM’s music. More details will be out in the coming days.
The much awaited series #ATM was grandly launched today in the presence of #DilRaju garu and @harish2you garu. Regular shoot starts from 27th April. @ZEE5Telugu @DilRajuProdctns @VJSunnyOfficial @actorsubbaraju@HR_3555#HanshithaReddy@prashanthvihari pic.twitter.com/mWNbfzSFmh
— Dil Raju Productions (@DilRajuProdctns) April 25, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- This top Hindi actor prefers to act in South movies over Hollywood
- Poll : What’s your take on Adipurush’s final trailer?
- Adipurush’s final trailer is spectacular
- Thousands of fans brave heavy rain at Adipurush pre-release event
- Surprise: 2018 arrives on OTT earlier than the scheduled time
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food