With a blockbuster success of his clean, romantic family entertainer Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, director Maruthi successfully erased the ‘boothu director’ tag from his name and shot himself up into the top league by getting to direct Venky in his upcoming film, Babu Bangaram.
Now, Maruthi’s latest production in association with Dil Raju, Rojulu Marayi, is gearing up for its release on July 1st. The film was recently certified U/A by the censor board. Apparently, the board members suggested only six dialogue changes and cleared the film without any cuts.
The U/A rating was given due to a murder scene otherwise the film would have received a clean U certificate. This clearly proves that Maruthi has changed his filmmaking style and is banking more on clean, family entertainment by completely discarding double innuendos and sleazy scenes like he did in his earlier films.
Directed by debutant Murali, Rojulu Marayi stars Tejaswi, Krithika, Chethan and Parvatheesam.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release