Action hero Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of 3.60 crores by the end of its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 6, collected Rs. 10,084 share in Krishna district and took its overall 6-day share to 24.33 lakhs in the region.
On the other hand, Tamil hero Vijay Antony’s Indrasena collected a gross of 1.57 lakhs with 1.28 lakh nett on Tuesday, taking its 6-day total Krishna district collections to 15.62 lakh gross and 12.74 lakh nett respectively.
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie