Action hero Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of 3.60 crores by the end of its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 6, collected Rs. 10,084 share in Krishna district and took its overall 6-day share to 24.33 lakhs in the region.
On the other hand, Tamil hero Vijay Antony’s Indrasena collected a gross of 1.57 lakhs with 1.28 lakh nett on Tuesday, taking its 6-day total Krishna district collections to 15.62 lakh gross and 12.74 lakh nett respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Allu Arjun’s next with this talented director?
- Sai Pallavi to choreograph a song in her next?
- Fans staying away from star hero’s iconic bungalow
- Movie Theaters to be re-opened from this date?
- Lockdown Review : Cocktail-Tamil film on Zee5