Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period magnum opus, Padmaavat, is having a dream run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film has already surpassed the 200 crore milestone in India and is now eyeing the 300 crore mark.
On the other hand, Padmaavat has emerged all-time highest grossing Indian movie in Australia. The film has collected A$2,672,879 and overtook the existing record set by Dangal (A$2,623,780). Baahubali 2 had grossed A$2,110,841 upon its release last year.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics