Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period magnum opus, Padmaavat, is having a dream run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film has already surpassed the 200 crore milestone in India and is now eyeing the 300 crore mark.
On the other hand, Padmaavat has emerged all-time highest grossing Indian movie in Australia. The film has collected A$2,672,879 and overtook the existing record set by Dangal (A$2,623,780). Baahubali 2 had grossed A$2,110,841 upon its release last year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set
- Lastest buzz regarding Ranarangam’s release
- Official update on Saaho’s music composer