Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period magnum opus, Padmaavat, is having a dream run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film has already surpassed the 200 crore milestone in India and is now eyeing the 300 crore mark.
On the other hand, Padmaavat has emerged all-time highest grossing Indian movie in Australia. The film has collected A$2,672,879 and overtook the existing record set by Dangal (A$2,623,780). Baahubali 2 had grossed A$2,110,841 upon its release last year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman shows his power- Trends big time on YouTube
- Sarileru will be a huge commercial hit-Rajendra Prasad
- Samantha turns down a Bollywood offer
- Craze building up for Venky Mama
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?