Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period magnum opus, Padmaavat, is having a dream run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film has already surpassed the 200 crore milestone in India and is now eyeing the 300 crore mark.
On the other hand, Padmaavat has emerged all-time highest grossing Indian movie in Australia. The film has collected A$2,672,879 and overtook the existing record set by Dangal (A$2,623,780). Baahubali 2 had grossed A$2,110,841 upon its release last year.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama