Released in 2016, Mohanlal’s Pulimurugan went on to collect over Rs 100 crore gross worldwide and ended up as the all time highest grossing Malayalam film. As per the latest reports, Padmaavat director Sanjay Leela Bhansali is soon going to remake Pulimurugan in Hindi.
Apparently, Bhansali wanted Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan to play Mohanlal’s part in the Hindi version. However, Hrithik refuse to be part of the remake, leaving Bhansali searching for a suitable hero. While Bhansali will be bankrolling the project, it is still unclear whether he will direct the movie himself or rope in Pulimurugan’s director Vysakh for the job.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!