Pandavalu Pandavulu Thummedha is fast nearing completion. Directed by Srivas, this is the first time that Mohan Babu, Manchu Vishnu and Manchu Manoj are acting in a film. The makers have told us that it’s going to be a full-on entertainer with plenty of comedy throughout the film.
Already, there’s plenty of buzz surrounding the characterizations of the three main leads and with Kona Venkat, Gopimohan and BVS Ravi writing the script, the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it a laugh riot. Tanish and Varun Sandesh have also played lead roles, whereas Raveen Tandon, Hansika and Pranitha Subhash are the lead actresses.
The film’s logo was officially unveiled today and the audio will be launched soon. Bappa Lahiri, Achu have scored the music. Manchu Vishnu and Manchu Manoj are jointly producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner and Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures banner.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans