Pandavalu Pandavulu Thummedha is fast nearing completion. Directed by Srivas, this is the first time that Mohan Babu, Manchu Vishnu and Manchu Manoj are acting in a film. The makers have told us that it’s going to be a full-on entertainer with plenty of comedy throughout the film.
Already, there’s plenty of buzz surrounding the characterizations of the three main leads and with Kona Venkat, Gopimohan and BVS Ravi writing the script, the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it a laugh riot. Tanish and Varun Sandesh have also played lead roles, whereas Raveen Tandon, Hansika and Pranitha Subhash are the lead actresses.
The film’s logo was officially unveiled today and the audio will be launched soon. Bappa Lahiri, Achu have scored the music. Manchu Vishnu and Manchu Manoj are jointly producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner and Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres