Nandamuri Balakrishna, the ferocious actor who is still ruling the roost even after graciously everything the 50s club, is currently busy finalizing a story and the director for his landmark 100th film. Even the Nandamuri fans are eagerly awaiting the details of Balayya’s prestigious 100th project.
So far, names of directors like Singeetam Srinivasarao, Boyapati Sreenu, Paruchuri Ravindranath, Anil Ravipudi did several rounds in Film Nagar circles as the director of Balayya’s 100th film, but nothing has been finalized as yet.
As per a close source, passionate filmmaker Krish has joined the league of probable directors of Balayya’s 100th film. Apparently, Balayya recently invited Krish for a discussion regarding his most awaited film and Krish narrated him a storyline and Balayya, who liked the plot, asked him to develop it into a full-fledged script.
Once things fall into place, Balayya will take a final call and lock the script, director and the producer for this film. All said and done, the mystery surrounding Balayya’s 100th film will be unraveled very soon. Keep watching this space.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party