Few days ago, when the first teaser of Jagapathi Babu starrer Patel S.I.R surfaced online, people couldn’t stop raving about the actor’s intensity and makeover. In fact, even SS Rajamouli tweeted about the film saying that Jagapathi Babu’s makeover is stunning.
The latest news is that Tanya Hope is going to play the lead role in the film, alongside Jagapathi Babu. In a recent interview, Tanya revealed that she’s undergoing an acting workshop for three hours every day to get the body language, dialogues and expressions for the role right. “It’s an author-backed role with different shades to it,” Tanya said.
The actress was last seen in Nara Rohit, Sri Vishnu’s Appatlo Okkadundevaadu. Vasu Parimi is going to direct the film and the principal shooting will begin in May. Tanya is expected to join the film’s shoot in July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships