Few days ago, when the first teaser of Jagapathi Babu starrer Patel S.I.R surfaced online, people couldn’t stop raving about the actor’s intensity and makeover. In fact, even SS Rajamouli tweeted about the film saying that Jagapathi Babu’s makeover is stunning.
The latest news is that Tanya Hope is going to play the lead role in the film, alongside Jagapathi Babu. In a recent interview, Tanya revealed that she’s undergoing an acting workshop for three hours every day to get the body language, dialogues and expressions for the role right. “It’s an author-backed role with different shades to it,” Tanya said.
The actress was last seen in Nara Rohit, Sri Vishnu’s Appatlo Okkadundevaadu. Vasu Parimi is going to direct the film and the principal shooting will begin in May. Tanya is expected to join the film’s shoot in July.
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic