Even after the releases of big-budget films like Shehzada and Selfiee, Shah Rukh’s Pathaan is still drawing crowds to the theatres. Pathaan is easily one of the mighty comebacks in India. In overseas alone, the movie made around 50 million $.
Also, the fact that Shehzada and Selfiee were rejected by audiences helped Pathaan to an extent. Yesterday the movie made a nett of 1.95 crores, and till now, the film amassed 505.05 crores nett at the box office. Today the movie will be fetching another two crores.
So from tomorrow, all Pathaan needs is four crores to cross the mighty Baahubali 2 to become the biggest earner in the Hindi industry (Domestically). Siddharth Anand directed this high-budget action thriller which has Deepika Padukone as the romantic interest of King Khan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food