Recently, a Pawan fan named Kurasala Subramanyam sustained serious injuries when he fell off a tree during Pawan Kalyan’s Seemandhrula Athma Gourava Sabha in Kakinada. Doctors operated on Subramanyam spinal cord and legs.
After recuperating from the surgery, Subramanyam was discharged yesterday. Soon after his arrival at his residence, several fans of Pawan Kalyan met him and donated Rs. 20,000 towards his medical expenses and assured him their support in the future.
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha