Recently, a Pawan fan named Kurasala Subramanyam sustained serious injuries when he fell off a tree during Pawan Kalyan’s Seemandhrula Athma Gourava Sabha in Kakinada. Doctors operated on Subramanyam spinal cord and legs.
After recuperating from the surgery, Subramanyam was discharged yesterday. Soon after his arrival at his residence, several fans of Pawan Kalyan met him and donated Rs. 20,000 towards his medical expenses and assured him their support in the future.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity