Pawan Kalyan is set to collaborate with Harish Shankar for his next project and the same was officially announced recently.
The latest news is that Pawan has allotted his dates for this Harish Shankar directorial. He will be joining the shooting from early second week of April and the schedules are being prepared accordingly.
Pawan will also shoot for Sujeeth’s film simultaneously which will also commence the shoot shortly after Pawan takes Harish’s directorial film onto the floors.
Pawan will be a super busy man with these multiple commitments eating up his schedule. Apart from these two, Pawan also has to complete Hari Hara Veera Mallu and Vinodhaya Sitham remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Athulya Ravi – Emotions worked out pretty well in Meter
- Double treat for Bollywood star hero fans this March 30
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas starrer Jaya Janaki Nayaka creates a world record
- Orange Special Shows: Outstanding collections in three days
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food