Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan cautioned his fans against fraudsters who are collecting money from gullible people using party’s name. Pawan issued an open letter through his party’s official Twitter handle in this regard.
Pawan said that he has not authorized anyone to represent Janasena. He alerted his fans and media personnel in the wake of reports that a person from Krishna district who was duping people, claiming to be the party’s official spokesperson. Pawan also said that the party will choose only eligible candidates as its representatives.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film