Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan cautioned his fans against fraudsters who are collecting money from gullible people using party’s name. Pawan issued an open letter through his party’s official Twitter handle in this regard.
Pawan said that he has not authorized anyone to represent Janasena. He alerted his fans and media personnel in the wake of reports that a person from Krishna district who was duping people, claiming to be the party’s official spokesperson. Pawan also said that the party will choose only eligible candidates as its representatives.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share