Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan cautioned his fans against fraudsters who are collecting money from gullible people using party’s name. Pawan issued an open letter through his party’s official Twitter handle in this regard.
Pawan said that he has not authorized anyone to represent Janasena. He alerted his fans and media personnel in the wake of reports that a person from Krishna district who was duping people, claiming to be the party’s official spokesperson. Pawan also said that the party will choose only eligible candidates as its representatives.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh