Powerstar Pawan Kalyan visited his brother Chiranjeevi’s residence to congratulate Chiru on his brief role in Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee. Pawan went straight from the sets of Sardaar Gabbar Singh to wish his brother and spent nearly half an hour with Chiru’s family.
In a media interaction that followed, Pawan said that he heard from his friends that Chiru’s onscreen appearance in his comeback film gave goosebumps to fans and that even he is excited to watch the film. Pawan also said that it was Chiru who paved the path for his successful career and that he always held his brother in high regard.
Yesterday, Ram Charan visited Pawan
Kalyan’s Sardaar sets and spent nearly 3 hours with his babai. Pawan even congratulated Charan for the success of Bruce Lee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?