Yesterday, the UPSC 2017 Final results were published and Telugu boy Anudeep Durishetty clinched the top rank. Anudeep hails from Metpalli in Jagityal, Telangana. Anudeep is an alumnus of BITS Pilani. He is a member of the Indian Revenue Service and is currently posted as an Assistant Commissioner.
Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter this morning and congratulated Anudeep on his glorious achievement. “We are proud of your achievement,” the Janasena President told Anudeep, further extending his heartfelt congratulations to Anudeep’s parents, friends, family members and teachers.
My heartfelt congratulations to Sri D. Anudeep (Metpalli, jagityala,Telengana)
For achieving first Rank at National level in “union public service commission” exams.We are proud of your achievement. Congratulations to your parents, friends, family & teachers.GoodLuck! pic.twitter.com/tdEMrytouD
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) April 28, 2018
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release