Yesterday, the UPSC 2017 Final results were published and Telugu boy Anudeep Durishetty clinched the top rank. Anudeep hails from Metpalli in Jagityal, Telangana. Anudeep is an alumnus of BITS Pilani. He is a member of the Indian Revenue Service and is currently posted as an Assistant Commissioner.
Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter this morning and congratulated Anudeep on his glorious achievement. “We are proud of your achievement,” the Janasena President told Anudeep, further extending his heartfelt congratulations to Anudeep’s parents, friends, family members and teachers.
My heartfelt congratulations to Sri D. Anudeep (Metpalli, jagityala,Telengana)
For achieving first Rank at National level in “union public service commission” exams.We are proud of your achievement. Congratulations to your parents, friends, family & teachers.GoodLuck! pic.twitter.com/tdEMrytouD
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) April 28, 2018
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record