Soon after her #MeToo movement in Tollywood went viral a couple of years ago, controversial actress Sri Reddy had made some shockingly ridiculous comments against hero Pawan Kalyan. The actress, at one point, even abused Pawan with a derogatory word, disrespecting his mother. An emotionally hurt Pawan staged a protest at the Film Chamber against the humiliation meted out to him.
Speaking at Janasena party’s foundation day, Pawan indirectly commented on Sri Reddy’s abuses. “People abused me and even my mother in the past. Being a film star, I didn’t deserve to be humiliated so badly. Why did I tolerate such abuse? Don’t I have self respect? Won’t I get angry? I formed a political party after overcoming my anger. That’s why I could tolerate such humiliation,” Pawan said, addressing hundreds of Janasena sympathizers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?