It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan has agreed to do the remake of the Tamil hit Vinodaya Sitham. The film will also star Sai Dharam Tej in a key role as per the news.
Now, the latest update is that the noted cameraman Ravi K Chandran has been roped in to crank the camera for this film as well. The news is that Pawan is highly impressed with Ravi K Chandran’s work in Bheemla Nayak and that is the reason he has roped him once again for this film.
Pawan has given exactly 21 days of call sheet for this film which will be directed by Samutirakani. Peoples Media Factory will be producing the project in association with ZEE5. More details on this project to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Court orders to stop screening Shekar in theaters – Deets inside
- Mexican director heaps praise on Rajamouli’s RRR
- Legendary actor’s grandson to debut as a hero
- Confirmed: Lokesh Kanagaraj to direct Vijay again
- Latest: Mahesh Babu jets off on a vacation with family
- Photo Moment: Vamsi Paidipally celebrates Jr NTR’s birthday