It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan has agreed to do the remake of the Tamil hit Vinodaya Sitham. The film will also star Sai Dharam Tej in a key role as per the news.
Now, the latest update is that the noted cameraman Ravi K Chandran has been roped in to crank the camera for this film as well. The news is that Pawan is highly impressed with Ravi K Chandran’s work in Bheemla Nayak and that is the reason he has roped him once again for this film.
Pawan has given exactly 21 days of call sheet for this film which will be directed by Samutirakani. Peoples Media Factory will be producing the project in association with ZEE5. More details on this project to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why
- Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki to have 6 AM shows
- Confirmed: Shocking runtime locked for Prabhas’ Salaar
- Karthi’s Japan is now streaming on this OTT platform