Star hero Pawan Kalyan is often criticised for being a reclusive actor who takes his own sweet time to allot dates for his film shootings. But today, Pawan surprised everyone by shooting for two of his ongoing movies back-to-back.
According to the latest update, this morning, Pawan first wrapped up today’s shoot for Harihara Veeramallu under Krish’s direction on the outskirts of Hyderabad and then quickly headed to Aluminium Factory in Serilingampally to join Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s remake’s shoot.
Not stopping there, Pawan also interacted with Janasena Party leaders and discussed the party’s strategy for the ensuing Municipal elections in Andhra Pradesh. Well, that’s some multitasking by the Power Star!
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?