Star hero Pawan Kalyan is often criticised for being a reclusive actor who takes his own sweet time to allot dates for his film shootings. But today, Pawan surprised everyone by shooting for two of his ongoing movies back-to-back.
According to the latest update, this morning, Pawan first wrapped up today’s shoot for Harihara Veeramallu under Krish’s direction on the outskirts of Hyderabad and then quickly headed to Aluminium Factory in Serilingampally to join Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s remake’s shoot.
Not stopping there, Pawan also interacted with Janasena Party leaders and discussed the party’s strategy for the ensuing Municipal elections in Andhra Pradesh. Well, that’s some multitasking by the Power Star!
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?