It looks like Pawan Kalyan cannot stay away from movies for long. Although he had clarified on a couple of occasions that he won’t be making a comeback to acting in future, he is all set to set up a film school named SV Ranga Rao Film Institute in Palakollu, West Godavari. The news was revealed by the Janasena party after Pawan’s visit to former MP, industrialist and film producer Chegondi Hari Rama Jogayya.
Janasena Party’s press note revealed that Hari Rama Jogayya will be acting as the Chairman and senior director Raja Vannemreddy will be the Principal of Pawan Kalyan’s film school. Noted producer Bunny Vas will also be associated with the film school. The film school will offer classes in Acting and Direction. The film school is Pawan’s way of paying homage to the legendary actor SV Ranga Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix