Pawan Kalyan has fully recovered from Covid and is back to full fitness now. He is set to resume shooting for long-delayed projects and has also lined up a few projects which will be hitting the floors soon.
Pawan will first be joining the sets of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake in the second week of July and later start working on Hari Hara Veera Mallu. He plans to wrap up both these project before moving onto new ones.
After completing Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake and Hari Hara Veera Mallu, Pawan will move onto his next with Harish Shankar. Post which, he will commence Surender Reddy’s project.
Pawan has lined up a series of A-lister projects and he will be a busy man for the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad