Pawan Kalyan has fully recovered from Covid and is back to full fitness now. He is set to resume shooting for long-delayed projects and has also lined up a few projects which will be hitting the floors soon.
Pawan will first be joining the sets of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake in the second week of July and later start working on Hari Hara Veera Mallu. He plans to wrap up both these project before moving onto new ones.
After completing Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake and Hari Hara Veera Mallu, Pawan will move onto his next with Harish Shankar. Post which, he will commence Surender Reddy’s project.
Pawan has lined up a series of A-lister projects and he will be a busy man for the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career
- Puri Jagannadh – There would be honesty in Vijay Deverakonda’s acting
- Prabhas’ latest stylish looks go viral
- Pelli SandaD actress grooves to Nithiin’s hit song
- Enormous number of screens increased for Karthikeya 2’s Hindi version
- UP government gives special honor to this recent hit film