Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan is fast wrapping up his ongoing projects to make himself available for the next general elections. As per the latest update, the Power Star has finished shooting for the talkie portion of Vinodaya Sitam Telugu remake. The movie’s unit has completed the entire production formalities except for a song which will be shot very soon.
Vinodaya Sitam also features Pawan’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej. The Samuthirakani directorial is scheduled for a July 28th release. In other news, Pawan will kick-start his most eagerly awaited social drama, Ustaad Bhagath Singh, in the first week of April. The film is being directed by Harish Shankar.
Apart from the above two projects, Pawan also has Hari Hara Veera Mallu and another action thriller, OG, under Sujeeth’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Interview: Siddharth – Telugu audiences have immense love for movies
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
- Date and time locked for Naga Shaurya’s Rangabali teaser
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food