In an unexpected move, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and requested his fans and Janasena activists to maintain composure and dignity even as a handful of people are attacking verbally him and the party constantly. Pawan cautioned his fans saying that any outrage in their counter to the opposition’s attacks may only harm the party.
Pawan requested his fans to completely ignore any negativity being propagated by certain people and instead work on strengthening the party, which is still in its nascent stages. The Janasena Chief further said that the party will surely react on the pointless criticism when the time comes.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) October 7, 2017
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon