In an unexpected move, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and requested his fans and Janasena activists to maintain composure and dignity even as a handful of people are attacking verbally him and the party constantly. Pawan cautioned his fans saying that any outrage in their counter to the opposition’s attacks may only harm the party.
Pawan requested his fans to completely ignore any negativity being propagated by certain people and instead work on strengthening the party, which is still in its nascent stages. The Janasena Chief further said that the party will surely react on the pointless criticism when the time comes.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) October 7, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life