Sometime back, Ram Charan clearly said that he would be ready to campaign for Janasena party with just a word from his uncle Pawan Kalyan. When asked about the same to Pawan, he said that he would not ask anyone to promote his party and those who want to do good for the society are always welcome to join his party.
In fact, Pawan went ahead and told that Charan and his family are happy doing films and need not think of politics which is full of problems and tensions all day long.
Let’s see how Charan responds to this as he said is very unhappy to see his uncle fight the political battle all alone.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic