After working continuously for the last three months for his film Sardaar, Pawan Kalyan has taken it easy and is all set to take a break now. Film nagar reports reveal that he is set to go on a vacation with his family this weekend.
Though the location and other details of his travel are not disclosed, reports suggest that Pawan had planned this tour long back. Once he is back from his holiday, he will join the pre-production of his upcoming film with S J Suryan very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s first day Nizam collections
- Mahesh, Mohan Babu get Dada Saheb Phalke South Awards
- Not sure who lost, but Cinema won in the end: Harish on Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal