Power Star Pawan Kalyan and his close friend and director Trivikram Srinivas will be joining forces for the third time after two blockbusters, Jalsa and Atharintiki Dharedi. This movie was announced a few weeks ago.
According to the latest buzz, the this much-awaited project will go on floors from February next year, soon after Pawan wraps up his ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu. S Radhakrishna is going to produce this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan