For the last few days, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been strongly revolting against the alleged masterminds behind the continued attacks on him and his family members. Pawan has been making sensational allegations on the AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the heads of two popular Telugu news channels through a series of tweets.
This morning, Pawan took to Twitter and said that very soon an association of the women in the film industry will be formed. Pawan went on to extend Janasena Party’s women’s wing Veera Mahila’s support to the women artistes and technicians who are fighting for their self respect.
“త్వరలోనే తెలుగు చిత్ర పరిశ్రమ ఆడపడుచుల ఆత్మగౌరవ పోరాట సమితి” ఏర్పాటుకి రంగం సిద్ధం అవుతుంది”. వీరికి జనసేన “వీరమహిళా”విభాగం అండగా ఉంటుంది.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) April 23, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses