Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan vowed to fight for the victims of AgriGold scam. Pawan interacted with hundreds of distraught victims, who have been taken for a ride over the past four years and said that he will join hands with the Left parties and fight against the injustice being caused to the victims by the authorities.
Pawan questioned the state government why it has failed to set up a taskforce till date and even suggested to sell off Haailand and pay the victims. Pawan further said that several top rung politicians are eyeing the AgriGold assets and that AgriGold property should belong to the government and not the government representatives.
Pawan urged the Andhra Pradesh government to discuss the issue with the country’s top economists and find solutions, apart from taking the issue to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s attention.
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?