Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ will hit the screens on the 27th of this month. The movie unit suffered a shock today morning, when about 90 minutes or so of the film was leaked in the internet.
The production unit is now taking emergency measures, to get the film out on Friday. Pawan Kalyan and Samantha will be seen as the lead pair while Praneetha will be seen in a key role. Trivikram Srinivas is the director of the film and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
Fans should stay away from the pirated copies and watch the film in theaters. Save TFI, Save Atharintiki Dharedhi.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next