It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is doing a film called Hari Hara Veera Mallu in the direction of Krish and the film is yet to start its shoot post-Covid scare.
The shooting was supposed to start in December first week but as Pawan was yet to wrap up the shoot of Bheemla Nayak and its dubbing, the makers have postponed the shoot.
Now, Pawan has delayed the project as he will soon join the sets of the Tamil remake Vinodaya Sitham and wrap up the film at a quick pace. Once he is done with this film, he has allotted full dates to HHVM.
The news we have come to know is that the makers are looking at October 5th as the tentative release date of Hari Hara Veera Mallu. Let’s see whether this film will be wrapped and come on the said date or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2
- Tentative release plan for Ram Charan’s RC15
- Mahesh Babu would never dare do this- Deets inside
- Upset brother-in-law of Salman walks out of his film?
- Two top heroines sulking after Bhool Bhulayya 2 success
- Pawan Kalyan, Renu Desai attend Akira’s graduation ceremony