Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film under Krish’s direction has been constantly making headlines for the last couple of months regarding its leading lady. After Pragya Jaiswal and Keerthy Suresh, Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez was said to be roped in as the leading lady opposite the Powerstar.
However, the ongoing lockdown seems to have disrupted Jacqueline’s dates and she is rumored to have expressed her inability to adjust her dates for Pawan’s project. In this scenario, the latest buzz that has begun to do the rounds is that talented young actress Nivetha Pethuraj, who was last seen in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has been finalized as the leading lady. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha