Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film under Krish’s direction has been constantly making headlines for the last couple of months regarding its leading lady. After Pragya Jaiswal and Keerthy Suresh, Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez was said to be roped in as the leading lady opposite the Powerstar.
However, the ongoing lockdown seems to have disrupted Jacqueline’s dates and she is rumored to have expressed her inability to adjust her dates for Pawan’s project. In this scenario, the latest buzz that has begun to do the rounds is that talented young actress Nivetha Pethuraj, who was last seen in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has been finalized as the leading lady. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?