Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today held a symposium on the Uddanam issue with Harvard experts team and doctors from the KGH Hospital in Vizag. Tomorrow, Pawan will have a hectic day in Amaravati. Pawan and the Harvard doctors will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at 10:30 am at the Secretariat.
Later, Chandrababu will give a presentation about the government’s relief measures for the Uddanam kidney disease victims. At 1:30 pm, the CM will honor Pawan and other guests with a grand luncheon. Apparently, Chandrababu postponed his East Godavari tour to meet Pawan.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US