Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today held a symposium on the Uddanam issue with Harvard experts team and doctors from the KGH Hospital in Vizag. Tomorrow, Pawan will have a hectic day in Amaravati. Pawan and the Harvard doctors will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at 10:30 am at the Secretariat.
Later, Chandrababu will give a presentation about the government’s relief measures for the Uddanam kidney disease victims. At 1:30 pm, the CM will honor Pawan and other guests with a grand luncheon. Apparently, Chandrababu postponed his East Godavari tour to meet Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?