It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan was supposed to do the remake of Ajith’s Vedhalam in Telugu. But that project never kicked off giving rise to many speculations that the film has been shelved.
The latest we hear is that the film is on cards. This news was revealed by Jyothi Krishna, the director of Oxygen. Jyothi’s father, A M Ratnam will produce that film on his home banner.
He also added that the film will go on floors in January 2018 and the pre-production has been completed. R T Neesan will be directing the remake. Watch out this space for more updates on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble