It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan was supposed to do the remake of Ajith’s Vedhalam in Telugu. But that project never kicked off giving rise to many speculations that the film has been shelved.
The latest we hear is that the film is on cards. This news was revealed by Jyothi Krishna, the director of Oxygen. Jyothi’s father, A M Ratnam will produce that film on his home banner.
He also added that the film will go on floors in January 2018 and the pre-production has been completed. R T Neesan will be directing the remake. Watch out this space for more updates on this film.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties