Payal Ghosh, who was last seen in Oosaravelli as Tamannah’s friend, landed herself in ICU after she took a painkiller on an empty stomach. A leading newsdaily reported that the actress, who was in Kolkata, took a painkiller to recover from her toothache and when she finally went to the gym, she almost passed out. She was immediately admitted to the hospital and she’s currently recovering now. Payal Ghosh had made her debut in Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Prayanam; however, her Telugu film career failed to take off after that.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends