Ritu Varma has been going great guns in her career. Pelli Choopulu has made her the next big thing in the south and the latest news is that Ritu has been brought on board to play one of the leads in stylish director Gautam Menon’s next.
Initially, the role was supposed to be played by Anu Emanuel but as she had date problems and quite the film, Ritu was immediately brought on board by Gautam Menon.
Ritu has already started shooting for the film in Chennai and this is a huge project for her and can take her career a very long way in the south.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next