Released in summer 2016, Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma-starrer romantic drama, Pellichoopulu, went on to become a huge blockbuster. Directed by Tharun Bhascker and produced by Raj Kandukuri and Yash Rangineni, the film even won two national awards.
Last Friday, Pellichoopulu’s official Malayalam remake, Vijay Superum Pournamiyum, had its theatrical release. The film received unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics and is doing well at the box-offices across Kerala.
VSP has been directed by Jis Joy and it stars Asif Ali and Aishwarya Lakshmi as the main leads. Incidentally, Pellichoopulu’s Bollywood remake, Mitron, released last year and it was a colossal failure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out