Released in summer 2016, Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma-starrer romantic drama, Pellichoopulu, went on to become a huge blockbuster. Directed by Tharun Bhascker and produced by Raj Kandukuri and Yash Rangineni, the film even won two national awards.
Last Friday, Pellichoopulu’s official Malayalam remake, Vijay Superum Pournamiyum, had its theatrical release. The film received unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics and is doing well at the box-offices across Kerala.
VSP has been directed by Jis Joy and it stars Asif Ali and Aishwarya Lakshmi as the main leads. Incidentally, Pellichoopulu’s Bollywood remake, Mitron, released last year and it was a colossal failure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa