R Narayanamurthy, fondly called as People’s Star by his admirers and industry circles, is well-known for his socially relevant movies. The actor-filmmaker has announced his next film, which will go on floors from August 4 in West Godavari.
R Narayanamurthy’s next film is titled Annadatha Sukhibhava and it will be his tribute to the farmers. The film’s core plot revolves around the farmers suicides issue. The film will feature 11 songs and the recording has been completed already. More details about the movie will be revealed soon.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief