Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, Agnyaathavaasi, is all set for a humongous worldwide release in a few hours. The solid advance bookings in almost all the areas are hinting at a record breaking opening day both in the Telugu states and in overseas.
But here’s a disappointing update. The Telangana government has reportedly denied permission for Agnyaathavaasi’s midnight premieres across the state. Apparently, the police are wary of unwanted law and order problems and stampede like incidents due to the large number of crowds, and ruled out the possibility of organizing premieres between 1 am to 8 am on January 10.
On the other hand, in Andhra Pradesh, Agnyaathavaasi will be premiered with midnight shows starting from 1 am tonight. Stay tuned for more pre and post-release updates on this most eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant