Rajinikanth is gearing up for the release of his new film Petta which will come out on the 10th of this month. The makers have dared to release the film in the crunch time of Sankranthi where all the Telugu biggies have lined up.
Now, the film needs to get a super positive talk from the first show itself otherwise things will be very difficult for the film to sustain in such competition.
Rajinikanth’s previous film, 2.0 made over 50 crores in Telugu but the case now is different as the film is a regular masala film directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
So, a positive talk for the film is a must otherwise things will go haywire for the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce