Petta did not get much response in the Telugu states but it has been doing quite well in the state of Tamil Nadu and overseas.
The latest we hear is that the film has made $1,971,131 to date from 177 locations in the US. The trade reveals that the film will cross the 2 million mark on Tuesday. These collections are derived from both the Telugu and Tamil versions.
The pre-release business has been done close to 2.8 million and we need to see how much more the film will collect from now on.
Karthik Subbaraj directs this film which has Trisha and Simran as the main female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections