Superstar Rajinikanth is basking in the tremendous success of Jailer. A few wrote off the legend when he faced back-to-back failures, but Rajinikanth gave a strong counter with Jailer. Without wasting much time, he began shooting for his next flick, which is tentatively titled Thalaivar170.
Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also playing a key role. Rajini and Amitabh reunited after 33 years, and hence, this film is very special. Today, the makers dropped a picture of Amitabh and Rajinikanth, which is currently creating ripples on social media. The legends are engaged in a conversation, and it is an eye feast to watch them in a single frame.
The surprising part is that the team wrapped up the Mumbai schedule as well. TJ Gnanavel of Jai Bhim fame is directing the film. Rana Daggubati, Fahadh Faasil, Ritika Singh, Manju Warrier, and Dushara Vijayan are playing pivotal roles. Lyca Productions is backing the project, and the music is being composed by Anirudh Ravichander.
When Superstar and Shahenshah met on the sets of #Thalaivar170 🤩
— Lyca Productions (@LycaProductions) October 29, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos and his team meet Mahesh Babu
- Photo Moment: Nani’s latest pic with Dhruv Vikram leaves fans guessing
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan and Upasana set couple goals as they support Team India
- Photo Moment: Venkatesh’s fanboy selfie with cricket legend Viv Richards at the Ind vs NZ semi-final
- Photo Moment: Newlyweds Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi celebrate their 1st Diwali with family
- Photo Moment: Mega Brothers in a happy space