SS Rajamouli is the director who made our Indian cinema stand tall at the global level. RRR’s Naatu Naatu scored an Oscar nomination and is on the verge of winning the award. Not Just RRR, the maverick director delivered many spectacular films like Baahubali, Magadheera, and Eega. These films have augmented the reach of Indian cinema.
On the other hand, Sanjay Leela Bhansali is among the top Indian directors whose films have made significant value addition to Indian cinema. With the movies like Padmaavat, Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani, and Gangu Bhai Khathiawadi, the director has enriched cinema standards in India.
Now both these directors have met in Mumbai, and the picture has already gone viral on social media. Also, Netflix India’s Content Head Monika Shergill and Bhansali Productions’ CEO Prerna Singh is seen in the picture. Fans are exhilarated to see two legendary directors in a single frame.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu oozes style and elegance in latest pics
- Photo Moment: Are you ready? A dapper looking Pawan Kalyan asks fans
- Photo Moment: NTR drops a pic in a Tiger tee from Hollywood
- Photo Moment: Charming Mahesh Babu with Oscar-winning AR Rahman
- Photo Moment: Fit and mean Mahesh Babu shows off his biceps
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi and Nag with I&B Minister
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food