Maharshi has won a national award and the fans of Mahesh are very happy with this feat. The film won an award as the best film providing wholesome entertainment at the 67th National Awards.
Maharshi was directed by Vamsi Paidipally and he shared a screenshot where Mahesh Babu was excited about the film and predicted a national award to it even before the film went on floors.
As Mahesh predicted, the film has now won the award. Maharshi was based on farmers and agriculture. Dil Raju produced the film and Pooja Hegde was seen as the heroine.
#NationalFilmAwards2019.. @urstrulyMahesh Sir… Your faith and trust in #Maharshi made it what it is today..sharing a screen grab which reflects your faith in #Maharshi way back in 2017 when I won my Filmfare for "Oopiri"… All your words came true..Thank You Sir..🙏 pic.twitter.com/ZR3zMMXDed
— Vamshi Paidipally (@directorvamshi) March 23, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours