Sai Dharam Tej’s long wait for the release of his first movie seems to end with Pilla nuvvu leni jeevitham set to release on November 14th. The censor formalities were concluded recently and the movie was given an A certificate. The audio of the film which released sometime ago is getting good response all over. To celebrate this success, an audio success meet will be held tomorrow at Loyola College, Vijayawada. Sai Dharam Tej, Regina and other cast and crew will be attending the event.
Sai Dharam Tej is paired opposite Regina Cassandra in this romantic action flick. Jagapathi babu plays a crucial role. Bunny Vasu and Harshith Reddy are the producers of this film. Dil Raju and Allu Aravind are presenting the film on Sri Venkateswara Creations and Geetha Arts banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress reactivates Instagram after a mini hiatus
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly