Aamir khan’s PK has been getting rave reviews from audience and critics alike. The movie’s satirical takes on various social evils in the country have gained huge popularity among the masses. Despite being a non commercial film, the director’s narration in an entertaining yet educative way enabled the movie to rake in a record numbers on the first day.
Well, surprisingly, the movie did exceedingly well down South which has never been a stronghold of Bollywood films. The absence of any big Telugu releases during the weekend also helped the movie. The movie has been running with packed crowds in record release centers in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?