Speaking at Taxiwaala’s teaser launch event, senior producer Allu Aravind requested everyone to not come out on the streets and belittle the Telugu film industry. The veteran filmmaker made these comments in lieu of the recent protests that gained prominence across the country and even in the international media.
“Six months ago, Baahubali made everyone raise their eyebrows and made Tollywood proud. But the recent incidents have tarnished Tollywood’s image. I request those who are coming out on the streets to resolve their issues amicably. Please don’t belittle Tollywood any further,” said Allu Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amigos clears censor formalities
- Bobby to associate with another mega hero
- Jr NTR carrying career best looks, fans super happy
- Jr. NTR – Kalyan Ram did more experimental films in our entire Nandamuri family
- Jr. NTR requests fans not to pester and pressurize filmmakers
- Kalyan Ram – Amigos will not disappoint you