Speaking at Taxiwaala’s teaser launch event, senior producer Allu Aravind requested everyone to not come out on the streets and belittle the Telugu film industry. The veteran filmmaker made these comments in lieu of the recent protests that gained prominence across the country and even in the international media.
“Six months ago, Baahubali made everyone raise their eyebrows and made Tollywood proud. But the recent incidents have tarnished Tollywood’s image. I request those who are coming out on the streets to resolve their issues amicably. Please don’t belittle Tollywood any further,” said Allu Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?