Speaking at Taxiwaala’s teaser launch event, senior producer Allu Aravind requested everyone to not come out on the streets and belittle the Telugu film industry. The veteran filmmaker made these comments in lieu of the recent protests that gained prominence across the country and even in the international media.
“Six months ago, Baahubali made everyone raise their eyebrows and made Tollywood proud. But the recent incidents have tarnished Tollywood’s image. I request those who are coming out on the streets to resolve their issues amicably. Please don’t belittle Tollywood any further,” said Allu Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR lands in Ukraine- Massive song shoot to kickstart
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun